Progress Center announces the January 2020 meeting of the Employment Club, a monthly services group intended to equip people with resources to pursue employment.
The January 2020 Session will meet on Monday, January 27 at 11 a.m.
The next session will focus on resumes and on picking a place your want to apply. Attendees are asked to prepare for the session by being ready to answer these two questions:
1. What is the name of a place where you would like to apply and to work?
2. What is one thing that you can tell me about that organization?
For more information, and to RSVP or request accommodations, please contact Gary Arnold at 708-209-1500 Ext. 14
Monthly sessions include:
- Presentations from groups that provide employment related service
- Time to answer employment related questions
- Time to search online for job leads and to work on materials as cover letters
If you have items that you would like covered at the Employment Club, please share your ideas at email@example.com