2020 Fall Legislative Training — Starting Tuesday, October 6
Progress Center for Independent Living invites you to an online Legislative Training.
The eight-week training meets once a week on Tuesdays (2 p.m.) and begins on October 6.
The training will give participants the opportunity to:
- Learn how to make a difference in the Legislative process.
- Learn how to share your opinions and make your vote count.
- Get first-hand knowledge of government policies straight from your local and state officials.
The free, eight-week Legislative Training covers many topics, including:
- The legislative process.
- How a bill becomes a law.
- Different methods of communicating with your legislators.
This online training is free and open to anyone who is interested in advocacy on disability issues and who will commit to attend all sessions.
The training starts on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 2 p.m. Sessions will run for 90 minutes. The trainings are each Tuesday for eight weeks.The trainings will be offered online, through Zoom. For more information, to register, and to request accommodations, contact email@example.com