2020 Spring Legislative Training at Progress Center
Progress Center for invites you to an online Legislative Training
This Seven-Week Legislative Training covers:
- The Civil Rights of People with Disabilities.
- The legislative process.
- How a bill becomes a law.
- Different methods of communicating with your legislators.
The training will empower participants to:
- Learn how to make a difference in the Legislative process.
- Learn how to share your opinions and make your vote count.
- Get first-hand knowledge of government policies straight from your local and state officials.
- This online training is open to anyone interested in advocacy on disability issues and who will commit to attend all sessions.
- Tuesday, May 19, 2020 through June 23, 2020; 11 am until 12:30 pm.
- The training is available through ZOOM conferencing
- To register and request accommodations, contact Manuel Gonzalez at (708) 388-5011 ext 12 email@example.com
Let us know if you’ll need an ASL Interpreter or other reasonable accommodation.
Participation in this Legislative Training is FREE!